Enriched Housing: Living with assistance on Long Island.
We all value our privacy and independence. But sometimes it's not easy to keep up with the routines of daily life. Enriched housing (commonly known as assisted living) at The Tuttle Center offers assistance with everyday tasks in a warm, inviting atmosphere that promotes personal growth and social engagement.
Here we take a personalized approach to each person's care needs, providing just the right amount of support, with ongoing professional assessments to address changing needs. Community programming supports a lifestyle of health and wellness — so residents can remain as independent as possible and more fully embrace each day.
Assisted Living Services
- Assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Oversight by a medical director and registered dietitian
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Chef-prepared cuisine to meet specialized dietary needs
- Wellness programs designed to promote health and well-being
- Complete calendar of social and cultural activities
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and flat linen service
- Scheduled transportation
Residence & Community Amenities
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom private residences
- Designer-decorated commons areas, including living, dining and activities spaces
- Outdoor dining terrace
- Beauty salon/barbershop
To learn more about enriched housing (also known as assisted living) on Long Island at The Tuttle Center, call or contact us to schedule your personal tour.
See what living here looks like.
For a closer look at our residence interiors, take a virtual tour.
(Click Image to View Virtual Tour)